Thursday, August 25, 2011

Want to get rid of Dark Under Eye Circles? Well here it is!


BEFORE PICTURE * I only had foundation/powder on*
CAUTION: I look TORE up!

I came to realize that orange concealer works like magic... IF you use it the right way!
I use mine with a liquid concealer, & use the orange concealer underneath!
In my personal opinion the best orange concealer I have used is the NYX CONCEALER IN A JAR. (Click link & it will take you to NYX)
As for the liquid concealer I prefer to use MAYBELLINE FIT ME CONCEALER
(Clink Link & it will take you to Maybelline)
or
I like to use my NYX HD CONCEALER WAND
(Click link & it will take you to NYX)
 These concealers work perfect with orange concealer, I absolutely love these concealers! I also use glamoflauge concealer but I will save that for another video/blog post! :)
Enough blabbering... Here is the AFTER pic..

AFTER CONCEALER: 

I tell you.. it works great! haha.. totally made a difference :)
XoXo.
Monique



1 comment:

  1. Wow... Such a wonderful video you share. Full of educative information. Glad to watch it.,

    Thanks,
    Faye of Bags Under Eyes

    ReplyDelete