Sunday, April 17, 2011

Blueberry Lemonade Products/Pictures

ello love,
Here are some pictures of the look I did in the tutorial!
I also posted up pictures of the products I used so that you could all tweak the look by adding your own touch to it! & so I could make it easier for you all to KNOW what products I used!
I hope you guys check out this blog & follow me & subscribe to me on YT!

Comment me below OR write me on YouTube & let me know what kind of looks you would like to see in the future! :)

Pictures of the look :)






& here's the LIST OF PRODUCTS:
"Yellow Funk"

"Paris"






Here is the link to the Tutorial! I hope you guys love it! Give me some feedback!! & if you try this look do a video response showing me! :) i would love that!

xOxO,
Nikki <3



No comments:

Post a Comment