Sunday, May 1, 2011

Katy Perry "ET" Make Up look!

Ello loves!
So i decided to do this tutorial because SoO many people had done the "Deer" look! Which i love, im ready to try out that one! haha but in a SHORTER video! This tutorial was extremely long. Apologies for that, idk WTH happened! lol! But ANYWAYS, Im proud of how this came out, I tried my best & thats all that matters! Katy Perry's music video is soo wild & out there, im hella diggin all the looks she did! I really want to try & do them all! Which i will! No more of this Procrastinating Bullshit! "_) gotta step my Game UP! 
Heres Some pictures & products I used for this look!
Go check out the video & rate comment favorite & subscribe if you like! " )





If you click on the pictures it will direct you to the products website! Just in case you would all like to buy! " )

1 comment:

  1. Good Job on the KP look :) I love that mascara BTW :) XoXo

    ReplyDelete